Monday, March 23, 2009

KFRU

This morning I completed my first radio interview for the City Council race on KFRU. Personally I had a really good time. I loved answering people’s questions and letting them know where I stand on the issues. If you were listening you could tell people were really upset about the possibility of the city using eminent domain. As I have mentioned personal property rights are very important to me. If we truly want to create jobs then we need to reassure businesses that we will not take their property when it suits the needs of a few. My signs are in but I am a little hesitant to put them up in all this wind. I am enjoying my spring break and I finally have time to work on my garden. I know what you are thinking “What is the Army guy doing with a garden?” Well truth is I love fresh vegetables and landscaping around the house. If you are thinking of selling your house you need good landscaping. It will add 15% to the bottom line. The NAACP forum is coming up. I hope to see you there.